Benefits of the Euro-Inf Quality Label
The Euro-Inf framework and accreditation system provides a set of standards that identifies high quality informatics and computer science degree programmes in Europe and abroad.
The Euro-Inf system incorporates the views and perspectives of the main stakeholders (students, higher education institutions, employers, professional organisations and accreditation agencies).
What are the benefits of Euro-Inf?
The Euro-Inf system is internationally recognised and facilitates both academic and professional mobility.
Benefits for Higher Education Institutions
- Additional certificate of quality
- Means of promotion: programme meets academic and professional standards
- Benchmarking against other programmes
- Reliable information on quality of Bachelor programme for admission to Master programmes
- Incentive for students to choose programme
Benefits for Students
- Assurance that programme meets high international standards
- Easier access to Euro-Inf Master programmes
- Additional quality label recognized by employers Europe-wide
- International recognition of degree meeting professional standards
Benefits for Employers
- Applicants knowledge and competences meet international standards
- Reliable information about quality of degree programme without knowing its details
- Not only academic standards checked but also relevance for the profession